Residential Services Supervisor ($250 Starting Bonus!)
The Residential Services Supervisor (RSS) is responsible for the ground level operations in one of our residential program sites, which are located throughout the Iron Range. The RSS provides leadership and supervision to the direct support staff working in the assigned program, helps manage program and consumer finances, generates staff schedules, works with the Program Coordinator to develop and implement client goals, ensures a person-centered environment, and leads their team in an effective and positive manner to ensure consumer plans and goals are followed through. The RSS supports their staff in assisting with daily cares and tasks to create a team-oriented workplace.
New employee starting bonus to be paid after 90 days of employment:
- Full-time positions: $250.00
Base starting pay:
Available program locations in:
- Virginia, MN
- Chisholm, MN
Available time types:
- Supports the Mission, Vision, and Guiding Principles of NHS Northstar
- Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs for safety, confidentiality of data, quality assurance, current rules, agency policies and able to demonstrate mature judgment and able to make programmatic and supervisory decisions
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and availability to meet the needs of the program, clients and employees as determined by agency leadership and work a minimum of 30 hours direct support each week
- Observe and provide employees with consistent feedback and support to ensure development and the adherence to company policies/procedures; provide instruction, respond to concerns/issues; and provide support as needed
- Assure, supervise, provide, and maintain quality care to the individuals we serve in an environment which promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice, independence, and their individuality
- Is responsible for all aspects of house specific training for new employees; ensure employees attend scheduled trainings and events as required by the agency
- Create & monitor employee schedules in accordance with program needs and within designated budget
- Adhere to and oversee clients’ Self-Management Assessment Plan & Individual Abuse Prevention Plans, Coordinated Service Support Plan Addendums, and the Person Centered Planning approach in identifying and meeting service needs
- High School Diploma
- Two years of experience working with individuals with disabilities, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Department of Human Services Background Check
- Meet the driving requirements and criteria acceptable to NHS Northstar’s insurance carrier
Question about this position?
NHS Northstar is proud to offer the ultimate employee benefit: Company Ownership.
When you join our team, you share company ownership with all of the other employee owners of NHS Northstar through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
NHS Northstar is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to providing a workplace that is client focused and that provides a flexible and fulfilling work experience.