Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
ARMHS is a mental health service delivery which enables individuals to develop and enhance mental health stability when these abilities are impaired by the symptoms of mental health.
Adult Rehabilitative mental health services assist, support and teach skills to individuals in the following areas:
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Community resources and supports
- Relapse prevention
- Budgeting and shopping
- Healthy lifestyle practices
- Cooking and nutrition
- Mental illness symptoms management
- Household management
- Medication education and monitoring
An eligible recipient is an MA eligible individual who is age 18 or older and is diagnosed with a mental illness or traumatic brain injury.
Individual and Family Psychotherapy
- Education and support provided by an RN to address symptoms, medications, side effects, and other health conditions
- Assistance connecting with other Health Care resources
Location of Services
ARMHS services are provided in your home or community, based upon your preferences and needs. NHS-Northstar is certified to provide ARMHS services in St. Louis and Itasca County.
Eligibility & Cost of Services
Rehabilitative Services are generally covered through insurance carriers such as Minnesota Health Care Programs, Minnesota Care, and other insurance carriers. Contact NHS-Northstar for more information or to make a referral.
An eligible recipient is a MA eligible individual who is age 18 or older and is diagnosed with a medical condition, such as mental illness or traumatic brain injury.